- Q-SYS Reflect Enterprise Manager Technical Training
- Introduction to Q-SYS Reflect Enterprise Manager Technical Training
Welcome to the Enterprise Manager Technician Training! Start off by learning about the basics of QSC’s cloud-based AV remote monitoring and management platform.
- Connecting a Q-SYS System to Q-SYS Reflect Enterprise Manager
This section will teach you the quick and easy steps to connect your Q-SYS Core processors and the rest of your Q-SYS system to the Q-SYS Reflect Enterprise Manager.
- Monitoring Third-Party Devices with Enterprise Manager
This section will teach you how to use the Enterprise Manager to monitor third-party devices using the Monitoring Proxy component. Learn how to get your custom script that’s controlling a third party device to send Status updates and Eventlogs to Enterprise Manager.
- Online Connectivity & Security Considerations
Learn some of the common best network practices you should use with your Core, including how to use the tools to secure your Core on a larger network.
- Feature License Activation
In order to use scripting tools like Lua and Block Controller, or to create UCIs, your Core will need to have these features unlocked. Learn how to implement your feature licenses using the Core Manager.
- Enterprise Manager Technician Final Assessment
To complete your certification, take this short multiple-choice quiz on everything you've learned within the Enterprise Manager Technician Training.
- Receive a pass grade
- Final Exam