Time to apply the lessons learned from Q-SYS Training Level 1 directly to real world higher education scenarios! This live course is framed around building modern classrooms that are ready for hybrid learning and in-person instruction. These courses are intentionally kept very small to allow our training staff plenty of time for live Q&A and troubleshooting. The class concludes with a comprehensive exit exam drawn from real installation scenarios.
Choose from the schedule of classes below or request a local training in your area.
- Specific examples from higher education hybrid classrooms and lecture halls
- Students connect to real Q-SYS hardware
- Course available in-person or remote login
- Final exit exam serves as a working template for classroom deployment
- Prerequisites: Q-SYS Level 1 Training Certification
- Length: 16 classroom hours
- Cost: Free!
AVIXA CTS Credits
- 8 units (upon successful completion of final assessment)
Upcoming and Ongoing Classroom Sessions
ADDRESS:Webinar (Presented in English)
4 Seats Left