TouchMix Certified Operator training will allow you to learn in a hands-on, faced paced and lively environment with the help of certified QSC trainers who specialize in a variety of mixing applications. This classroom setting will introduce you to the TouchMix Family of compact digital mixers and focus on delivering consistent, quality results every time- quickly and easily, at any skill level.
Choose from the schedule of classes below.
- How to setup an entire mix in minutes using presets
- How to EQ a room using the Room Tuning Wizard
- How to eliminate and control feedback using the Anti-Feedback Wizard
- How to multi-track record your live performances and rehearsals direct to HD or DAW
- Prerequisites: None
- Length: 1 classroom day
- Cost: Free!
- Continental breakfast and lunch is provided
AVIXA CTS Credits
- 4 units (upon successful completion of final assessment)