Time to apply the lessons learned from Q-SYS Training Level 1 directly to real world cinema scenarios! This live course is framed around building a modern cinema design that is ready to implement in real-world applications with the ability to modify as needed. These courses are intentionally kept very small to allow our training staff plenty of time for live Q&A and proof of concepts. The class concludes with a comprehensive exit exam drawn from real application scenarios.
Choose from the schedule of classes below or request a local training in your area.
- Build and understand all elements of a functional cinema Q-SYS design
- Learn to modify the approved Q-SYS cinema template
- Setup a hot-swappable amplifier scenario for quick replacement
- Review a Dolby Atmos setup
- Build a user control interface specifically for a multiplex theater
- Prerequisites: Q-SYS Level 1 for Cinema Training Certification
- Length: 16 classroom hours
- Cost: Free!
AVIXA CTS Credits
- 8 units (upon successful completion of final assessment)