Q-SYS Architect Training is an entry level to Q-SYS Ecosystem. It empowers you to specify your next Q-SYS installation, with no programming or commissioning knowledge required. Perfect for AV consultants, end-users, pre-sales engineers and those who design or specify Q-SYS systems.
Choose from the schedule of classes below or request a local training in your area.
- Overview of the basic signal flow of the Q-SYS Ecosystem and discuss centralized vs. distributed systems
- Review real system designs for small, large and enterprise systems
- Learn the basic principles behind the designing the Meeting/Collaboration Space with Q-SYS.
- Review all major series options for processing, I/O, amplifiers and loudspeakers within the QSC portfolio
- Prerequisites: None
- Type: Lecture and Design exercises
- System Requirements: None
- Length: 4 classroom hours
AVIXA CTS Credits
- 2 units (upon successful completion of final assessment)
Upcoming and Ongoing Classroom Sessions
ADDRESS:15500 E 40th Ave - Beaver Creek Room, Denver CO, 80239
4 Seats Left